Sidewalk Camera Sling Attachment Combo
COMBO & SAVE
Cop a Sidewalk Camera Sling, Keyclip and HS Carabiner combo for a limited time only.
Essential everyday camera carry. The Sidewalk Sling is designed for film and street photographers wanting to roll with their go-to camera setup, with no excess baggage. Built to carry a range of camera options, the Sidewalk Sling offers a variety of pack-out solutions for multipurpose, multicamera use. Comfy as hell, it's the perfect bag for moving around the streets, shooting a gig, or exploring a new city. Best of all, it'll keep your gear safe whilst you navigate throughout your daily business.
- Heavy-duty 1050D Cordura ballistic nylon with water-repellent PU coating.
- Dual-zippered top-fold opening for quick and easy camera access.
- The hero compartment is foam padded to protect your equipment at all times and comes with two removable foam dividers for effortless organisation.
- Street-style design for discreet carry. Padded wingback for added comfort.
- Adjustable, detachable MOD Camera Strap with flat and ring mounts included.
- Hidden camera lens wipe. Zippered and quick-slip inner pockets for film, batteries, memory cards etc.
- Front and back external pockets for wallet, phone and passport.
- Works great as a quick-access lens bag.
- If discreet isn't your thing, there's a hi-vis attachable raincoat, with reflective Hung Supply branding.
- Duraflex hardware, branded YKK zips.
- Accessorise with Hung Supply Keychain Carabiner and Key Clip (sold separately).
External 220mm wide x 170mm high x 125mm deep.
Internal 215mm wide x 165mm high x 120mm deep.
Midnight Black - Black Exterior, Black Interior, Black Hardware
Black / Orange - Black Exterior, Orange Interior, Chrome Hardware
Camera Strap Length: Min 82cm - Max 126cm
TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE
Whether you're rolling multiple 35mm film cameras, your digital day kit, or a medium format shooter, the Sidewalk Camera Sling allows you to discreetly take your camera gear everywhere – then access it in a moment's notice.
MOD CAMERA STRAP INCLUDED
Want to ditch the bag? Well, the Sidewalk Sling's adjustable bag strap is also our MOD Camera Strap. Genius, eh? Simply, clip the strap off the sling, clip in the mounts and fasten it to your camera.
Flat and ring mounts both included.
Is this bag waterproof?
Whilst not waterproof, our bags are made from heavy-duty 1050D Cordura Ballistic Fabric with water repellent PU coating.
The bag also comes with a hi-vis attachable raincoat, with reflective Hung Supply branding, for extra protection from the elements.
What organisation does the sling have?
The Sidewalk Camera Sling offers effortless organisation for your gear:
- The hero compartment is foam padded to protect your equipment at all times and comes with two removable foam dividers.
- Front and back quick access pockets for phone, wallet, passport etc.
- Multiple zippered and quick-slip pockets for your film rolls, batteries, SD cards, odds and sods.
- Multiple attachment points for accessories.
- Plus, a hidden lens wipe.
What gear can I carry in the sling?
The Sidewalk Sling was built to carry a range of camera options and offers a variety of pack-out solutions for multipurpose, multicamera use. Examples of pack options include:
Two small / mid-size cameras with small prime lenses attached - 35mm film cameras, rangefinder cameras, mirrorless cameras. Eg:
- Leica M Series Camera + Contax G2 (both with lenses attached) + rolls of film, flash, and batteries.
- Fujifilm XT5 with lens attached + NikonL35AF.
Mirrorless and DSLR cameras with one small lens attached and a spare medium-sized lens - Sony A Series, Fujifilm X Series, Canon D Series, Nikon Z Series. Eg:
- Canon 5D Mark IV with 50mm f/1.2L lens + 24-70mm f/2.8L.
DSLR Camera with one medium-sized lens attached - Canon D Series, Nikon DX and FX Series. Eg:
- Canon 5D Mark IV with 24-70mm f/2.8L + batteries, filters, and SD cards.
- Please note, the sling won't fit a DSLR System with a 70-200mm lens attached. It also doesn't fit the Canon EOD-1D X or Nikon D6 cameras.
Most medium-format cameras and systems + film.
- Excluding Pentax Systems and the Mamiya RB67.
Want to know if your camera will fit? Hit us up and we'll get you dialled in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will my medium format film camera fit in the sling?
The Sidewalk Camera Sling fits a range of medium-format film cameras. Please see a list of cameras / systems that do and don't fit below.
- Mamiya RZ67
- Mamiya 645
- Mamiya 7 Series
- Pentax 645
- Contax 645
- Hasselblad 500 Series
- Hasselblad 2000 Series
- Fujifilm GW670 Series
- TLR Cameras
- Pentax 67 Systems
- Mamiya RB67
Great quality, really comfortable and looks the part! I'll be taking this bag to Europe to hold my Canon R7 + 2x lenses which are a perfect fit.
Finally - a bag I actually like that fits my medium format camera. Comfortable, stylish and well designed. I love that you can reconfigure compartments to meet your needs. I can easily fit two cameras, filters, film - everything I need for a day of exploration. Love the rainproof cover as well. Designed thoughtfully. Thank you Hung Supply❤️
I love this bag. Not only is it of high quality and sits comfortably on me. It's sexy. It's attractive. I'm sick to death of the daggy camera bags they have out there. So to have Hung Supply come up with something that is practical and attractive is great!
I was looking for a sling for a while to chuck some gear in. All the ones I found online were either too small, too big, ugly as or just impractical... then I stumbled across the 'Sidewalk Sling' from Hung Supply and just had to buy it. Their Instagram had me hooked as their content is rad but I was wondering if the bag would live up to the hype. As soon as the box arrived (from the other side of the world as I'm based in Northern Ireland) I knew I shouldn't have worried. The package was a joy to open, it even had a handwritten thankyou note inside! I pulled the bag out and instantly knew it was the right choice. In person it was even sicker than in photographs I had seen (I went for the orange one as orange is one of my fave colours). There are plenty of pockets, different shapes and sizes and it took like 30 seconds to get the strap adjusted to where it felt super comfortable.
I have had the 'Sidewalk Sling' now for a few weeks and honestly it's barely left my back. The bag is the perfect mix of functional and stylish and it makes you want to go out and shoot which is always a winner. Currently as I write this review, the sling is sitting beside me. In it is my Fujifilm X-H2s, a Fringer EF-FX Pro II Adapter and EF 50mm f1.2 attached beside that is my Viltrox 13mm f1.4, I have 8 spare batteries, a hard SD card case, a notebook and pen, a lens cloth, a Sennheiser Lav Mic & Tascam Audio Recorder, some mint imperials and a packet of tissues - all of which fit easily inside.
I would 100% recommend the 'Sidewalk Sling' to anyone looking a comfortable, stylish, functional, all round sling. No one has noticed me wearing it as is subtle from the outside but any of my mates I've shown it too have been super hyped. Hung Supply are a sick company and I'm excited to see what the future holds for them. I'm along for the ride, even if it is from the other side of the world!
Thanks again HS x
Ross! Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review, We're hyped to hear your experience with the brand and the Sidewalk Sling has been overly positive. Glad you're along for the ride too, we appreciate all of the support. Big love from Australia.
Perfect for run and gun work and knowing my cameras are protected from all elements of this kind of work gives me real peace of mind.