Sidewalk Camera Sling Heavy Metal Combo
COMBO & SAVE
Cop a Sidewalk Camera Sling and Heavy Metal Carabiner Keychain combo for a limited time only.
Essential everyday camera carry. The Sidewalk Sling is designed for film and street photographers wanting to roll with their go-to camera setup, with no excess baggage. Built to carry a range of camera options, the Sidewalk Sling offers a variety of pack-out solutions for multipurpose, multicamera use. Comfy as hell, it's the perfect bag for moving around the streets, shooting a gig, or exploring a new city. Best of all, it'll keep your gear safe whilst you navigate throughout your daily business.
- Heavy-duty 1050D Cordura ballistic nylon with water-repellent PU coating.
- Dual-zippered top-fold opening for quick and easy camera access.
- The hero compartment is foam padded to protect your equipment at all times and comes with two removable foam dividers for effortless organisation.
- Street-style design for discreet carry. Padded wingback for added comfort.
- Adjustable, detachable MOD Camera Strap with flat and ring mounts included.
- Hidden camera lens wipe. Zippered and quick-slip inner pockets for film, batteries, memory cards etc.
- Front and back external pockets for wallet, phone and passport.
- Works great as a quick-access lens bag.
- If discreet isn't your thing, there's a hi-vis attachable raincoat, with reflective Hung Supply branding.
- Duraflex hardware, branded YKK zips.
- Accessorise with Hung Supply Keychain Carabiner and Key Clip (sold separately).
External 220mm wide x 170mm high x 125mm deep.
Internal 215mm wide x 165mm high x 120mm deep.
Midnight Black - Black Exterior, Black Interior, Black Hardware
Black / Orange - Black Exterior, Orange Interior, Chrome Hardware
Camera Strap Length: Min 82cm - Max 126cm
TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE
Whether you're rolling multiple 35mm film cameras, your digital day kit, or a medium format shooter, the Sidewalk Camera Sling allows you to discreetly take your camera gear everywhere – then access it in a moment's notice.
MOD CAMERA STRAP INCLUDED
Want to ditch the bag? Well, the Sidewalk Sling's adjustable bag strap is also our MOD Camera Strap. Genius, eh? Simply, clip the strap off the sling, clip in the mounts and fasten it to your camera.
Flat and ring mounts both included.
Is this bag waterproof?
Whilst not waterproof, our bags are made from heavy-duty 1050D Cordura Ballistic Fabric with water repellent PU coating.
The bag also comes with a hi-vis attachable raincoat, with reflective Hung Supply branding, for extra protection from the elements.
What organisation does the sling have?
The Sidewalk Camera Sling offers effortless organisation for your gear:
- The hero compartment is foam padded to protect your equipment at all times and comes with two removable foam dividers.
- Front and back quick access pockets for phone, wallet, passport etc.
- Multiple zippered and quick-slip pockets for your film rolls, batteries, SD cards, odds and sods.
- Multiple attachment points for accessories.
- Plus, a hidden lens wipe.
What gear can I carry in the sling?
The Sidewalk Sling was built to carry a range of camera options and offers a variety of pack-out solutions for multipurpose, multicamera use. Examples of pack options include:
Two small / mid-size cameras with small prime lenses attached - 35mm film cameras, rangefinder cameras, mirrorless cameras. Eg:
- Leica M Series Camera + Contax G2 (both with lenses attached) + rolls of film, flash, and batteries.
- Fujifilm XT5 with lens attached + NikonL35AF.
Mirrorless and DSLR cameras with one small lens attached and a spare medium-sized lens - Sony A Series, Fujifilm X Series, Canon D Series, Nikon Z Series. Eg:
- Canon 5D Mark IV with 50mm f/1.2L lens + 24-70mm f/2.8L.
DSLR Camera with one medium-sized lens attached - Canon D Series, Nikon DX and FX Series. Eg:
- Canon 5D Mark IV with 24-70mm f/2.8L + batteries, filters, and SD cards.
- Please note, the sling won't fit a DSLR System with a 70-200mm lens attached. It also doesn't fit the Canon EOD-1D X or Nikon D6 cameras.
Most medium-format cameras and systems + film.
- Excluding Pentax Systems and the Mamiya RB67.
Want to know if your camera will fit? Hit us up and we'll get you dialled in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will my medium format film camera fit in the sling?
The Sidewalk Camera Sling fits a range of medium-format film cameras. Please see a list of cameras / systems that do and don't fit below.
- Mamiya RZ67
- Mamiya 645
- Mamiya 7 Series
- Pentax 645
- Contax 645
- Hasselblad 500 Series
- Hasselblad 2000 Series
- Fujifilm GW670 Series
- TLR Cameras
- Pentax 67 Systems
- Mamiya RB67
So comfortable, durable, and fits everything I need.
Perfect size and shape for what I needed it for (An easily accessible bag to carry camera, lenses, and film, without stepping up to a larger and bulkier back pack). Can easily carry my Nikon FM camera with 50mm lense, another 24mm lense, an Nikon sb15 flash, and 5 rolls of film, without having to take the inserts out. I hope it can fit my 70-200mm zoom without the inserts, but if not, it definitely carries more than enough.
I was worried my canon r5 with a 24-70mm wouldn’t fit though it fits perfectly. It’s comfortable and my gear feels safe. Very happy with my purchase
Amazing size, quality and fitout! fits everything you need and a little more. great for side saddlin when you need that extra space shooting too
Honestly the best compacted camera bag, it fits my handy cam and point & shoot perfectly.